Saturday, March 1, 2008

Well it looks like from most of your comments, You guys think Tiff is pretty funny. 
 Well because of your post's I have sold my snowmobiles. So thanks to all of you guys that put comments in. 
 I still have not put the baby to bed, Tiff is doing just fine putting him to bed. Regardless what the BOOK says. She is still tired. Last night when I went to bed. She was sleeping. She woke up and said, hi babe. I smiled and touched her. She punched me and yelled at me. Then in the morning I asked her, What the hell were you trying to fight me for last night. She didn't even know what I was talking about.  That is the thing with Tiff when she puts her mind to something she goes after it 110%. She final decided to start working out. ( How old is Brixton? )  And she lives it. She has to get her work outs in. And her diet,  The same thing,  110% we all eat healthy.  ( But she has been cooking 1/2 the time. ) And I have been eating it!!!!  I wish she put here mind to the house cleaning. Thats another thing she hasn't done since Brixton was born. Well, it has been longer than that. 6 months before he was born she cleaned the house the last time. And on X-MAS. So if it's not a holiday, There isn't going to be a clean house. 
  That's the thing that I love about our marriage, We our honest with each other.  If I think Tiffs butt is getting a bit big, I tell her. She always tells me how hot I am.  The day Brothas stop picking up on Tiff, Is the day she will know she doesn't have a little junk in the trunk. 
 After all I said and how Tiff ragged on me. I can say I am so in love with her. My marriage is better then it has ever been. It is amazing that right now financially, it is probably the most stressed out I have ever been. But, our home life is better then it has ever been. 
Everyone knows my four hobbies... pictures, cooking , boating and quality time. So I went through some of my favorite pictures, (I have 30,000) I hope you enjoy them almost as much as I do. 

4 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

i'm impressed! and i put a stop to jake putting a stop to things. i run the show! :)

Trish said...

That slide show is awesome! Branton melts my heart. Especially the one of him crying with his arms folded. Glad to see another post. Keep them coming.

Jana said...

You are a great photographer. Darling kids, you guys are great and you make me laugh.

MelBrooks. said...

Most of the time I think you are a Jerk, but you can be a good guy sometimes!!