Monday, February 4, 2008

The Family.

Hello, we are the Martinson family. Adam (A-mart), Tiffany, Samantha, Braxton, Makenna, Branton (Bunta), and Brixton (Fat Fat).
  I have read a few friends and family members blogs. I think this is a great way to keep a family journal,  (that came from Jana Woodward's blog) and to let you know how we are doing. (If any one reads it). 
 I am sure Tiffany will get on here and complain about  the missed spelled words and everything else. 
 We will have to see how this goes. 
 

6 comments:

Jana said...

Aloha,
We missed you guys. Love the family picture. Yes, I do have two other kids and one hot husband. This is only my third day of blogging. Just wait, it will get better. I'm still a blogging newbie.

Trish said...

Welcome to the club. It's nice not to be the only one jumping on a couple of years late. I'll keep checking back....keep me entertained!

Trish said...

Are you ever going to update? Another blog would be nice.

Trish said...

STILL WAITING

Trish said...

I can't believe how much you guys have going on! Thanks for all the updates. Keep up the great work.

Trish said...

You guys are killing on the new blog. Love your work!!!
-Destry